Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Has kernel-desktop been replaced by kernel-base?
On 2015-10-13 00:24, Yamaban wrote:
On Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:50, Roman Bysh <rbtc1@...> wrote:
Yep. The kernel-desktop is now history. We'll still need the kernel-desktop
for Evergreen.

Or we create a "switch-to-kernel-default" package, and name
that kernel-desktop. Spec-Content would be:

Require: kernel-default >= merged-version
Obsoletes: kernel-desktop >= merged-version

Or, would that be wrong?
Easier to maintain in the long run for sure.

How is it different from providing and obsoleting kernel-desktop from
withing kernel-default, like it is done in Tumbleweed?

Michal