Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] IceWM is default login DE after install
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:33:42 +0200
Graham P Davis wrote:

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 10:43:46 +0200
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Am 10.10.2015 um 19:07 schrieb Uzair Shamim:
Hi All,

I just downloaded and installed Leap Build 0222, and even though I
selected KDE as my DE in the installer, I was given IceWM as my
default login DE when I first boot in. For me it was obvious what
the issue was but this may be confusing for some new users who are
not familiar with multiple DE's on their system.

Is this intentional or could it be "fixed"?

openQA installed KDE just fine, so I guess you did something
that caused this - and very likely it's a bug then, but for
that we need to know what you did that openQA didn't.

If Uzair did something wrong, then so did I with Beta-1, several times
and on three different machines.

Ditto. (on one machine).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.3°C)