Re: [opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] IceWM is default login DE after install
Am 11.10.2015 um 12:22 schrieb Richard Brown:

Greetings oh great release overlord,
Just for my information: Do you consider this funny ?

I've been able to reproduce what Graham reports by doing the following

Default Install (KDE install) with autologin disabled

It looks like out of the box, sddm is set to use IceWM and not 'KDE
Plasma Desktop' or 'Plasma 5 Desktop' which are the two other options
in the drop down (I don't know the difference, not much of a KDE guy)
There doesn't seem to be a difference - both call startkde. I assume
it's for backward compat.

Didn't get caught by openQA because none of our tests on leap are
without autologin
Thanks for confirming my guessing.

Reported as bug 949903
Even more thanks