[opensuse-factory] Systemd error at boot.
  • From: Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 14:08:23 -0700
I'm running up to date Tumbleweed in VMWare Fusion on a Mac Mini with
EXT4 partitions and a Native Tumbleweed install on a HP Intel box with
EXT4 partitions.

When I boot I get this error: "Systemd-fstab-generator [61] Failed to
create unit file /run/systemd/generator/sysroot.mount, as it already
exists. Duplicate entry in /etc/fstab?
The error repeats one more time. This happens on both computers.

The system boots and run normally. What is this error? How can I get rid of it?

Steven