Re: [opensuse-factory] Virtualbox broken on tumbleweed
@Fransisco: Great to know, perhaps you can help me out :) I was just
testing and get following error:
"The box you're attempting to add doesn't support the provider"

I am just using the Hashicorp Debian Jessie box (work-related choice
of disro ;) ). There seem to be very few boxes prepared for libvirt :(
Is there a way round this issue?

Kind regards,
Erwin