Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the Week 2015/41
Am 09.10.2015 um 21:45 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:

It would be great if there would be an automatic mechnanism in place
that the
snapshot repo is automatically updated whenever a new TW snapshot is
being
published.

Yes. this would be perfect if they were linked somehow... sadly, they
are not. I was told the setup does not really allow for this.

The problem is that we publish openSUSE:Factory:ToTest and there is no
repository, only products tested. What we require to make this work is a
way in OBS to clone repositories through the API - but the only
supported way atm is through some cron job on the backend ;(

https://features.opensuse.org/318339 is 9 months old - so in case
someone is good in perl hacking and requires this feature badly:
fork https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service

Greetings, Stephan