[opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbleweed - Review of the Week 2015/41
On Fri, 09 Oct 2015 21:56:48 +0200
Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah. Definitely a shame as that we now have the situation that if we
build against Factory standard, we are building against newer
versions than in TW, but building against Factory snapshot could
cause the above issue where we are building against lower versions
than in TW.

Does it mean if one wants to build some package for him/herself while
running TW, it's not safe to use openSUSE_Factory as the target?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks
himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out