Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the Week 2015/41
On Friday, 9 October 2015 21:45:07 CEST Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
We'll need to let the building settle in openSUSE:Factory and the major
devel repos.. so basically: whenever OBS is 'idle' this is being
updated.. let's see if manage to get this done over the weekend

Hi Dominique,

Will keep my fingers crossed :)

It would be great if there would be an automatic mechnanism in place
that the
snapshot repo is automatically updated whenever a new TW snapshot is
being
published.

Yes. this would be perfect if they were linked somehow... sadly, they
are not. I was told the setup does not really allow for this.

Yeah. Definitely a shame as that we now have the situation that if we build
against Factory standard, we are building against newer versions than in TW,
but building against Factory snapshot could cause the above issue where we are
building against lower versions than in TW.

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Raymond