Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the Week 2015/41
On Fri, 2015-10-09 at 21:42 +0200, Raymond Wooninck wrote:
On Friday, 9 October 2015 15:43:17 CEST Dominique Leuenberger /
DimStar wrote:
As promised last week, you received a snapshot that contained:
* systemd 224
* Linux Kernel 4.2
* Mozilla Firefox 41.0
* libQt 5.5.0

Hi Dominique,

When can we expect an update of the snapshot repo for
openSUSE:Factory ?  At
this moment the snapshot still holds libQt 5.4.2 and is now causing
issues as
that users with TW have upgraded to LibQt 5.5 while packages are
still build
for the older release.

We'll need to let the building settle in openSUSE:Factory and the major
devel repos.. so basically: whenever OBS is 'idle' this is being
updated.. let's see if manage to get this done over the weekend

It would be great if there would be an automatic mechnanism in place
that the
snapshot repo is automatically updated whenever a new TW snapshot is
being
published.

Yes. this would be perfect if they were linked somehow... sadly, they
are not. I was told the setup does not really allow for this.

Dominique