Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Review of the Week 2015/41
Il 09/10/2015 10:43, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar ha scritto:
Dear Tumbleweed users and hackers,

As promised last week, you received a snapshot that contained: *
systemd 224 * Linux Kernel 4.2 * Mozilla Firefox 41.0 * libQt 5.5.0

Users of Virtualbox were a bit bitten by this update, as virtualbox
did not successfully build with kernel 4.2 (not due to a vbox issue,
but due to dependency issues with the systemd update, which
manifested in virtualbox). Of course, virtualbox has since been fixed
and you can expect this problem solved in the next snapshot.

The next snapshot will have some larger updates again, which is why
it takes a bit longer to get this out to you guys, in fully working
state. The updates that will guaranteed be in are: * GNOME 3.18.0 *
KDE Applications 15.08.1

As you’d expect, we’re working hard to get these updates out to you
as quickly as possible.

What is currently being prepared in stagings: *Python 3.5 update:
this will need some work, as there are multiple packages failing to
build (e.g. pythonn3-setuptools, which is quite basic requriement). *
Plasma 5.4.2

Have a great weekend a lot of fun. Dominique / DimStar

A lot of sincere compliments to the members of Tumbleweed development
team which are doing a so good job.

Have not had Tumbleweed experience in the past and after I migrated to
it recently, I'm very pleased and satisfied!

Have a nice weekend!

--
Marco Calistri