Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: openldap packages
Hello Michael, Werner, and all.

The split of 2.3 source code from openldap package is done, please double check:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:guohouzuo:newdap

If everything looks good, I will push it to factory.

Have a nice weekend!

Kind Regards,
Howard