Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap - sddm-greeter keeps abending, no gui available
Op vrijdag 9 oktober 2015 09:26:19 schreef Per Jessen:
The other day I ran "zypper up" on my test desktop - now I'm stuck
with "we are sorry, sddm-greeter closed unexpectedly".

This morning I ran another "up", no change, still this sddm-greeter
failing. Any suggestions - do I reinstall from scratch? It's just a
test desktop, nothing critical.

Per, is that TW or Leap? IIRC there was an issue with TW's sddm package a
while ago, where people reported they could work around it by
systemctl restart displaymanager.service
or
systemctl restart sddm.service

Could you try?
--