Re: [opensuse-factory] Leap 42.1: unofficial ports
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 7:33 AM, Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Matwey V. Kornilov
<matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

What do you think how many resources (human and computational) would take to
maintain unofficial ports of Leap to i586 and armv7l? I am not going to do
it right now, just saw that Kernel:openSUSE-42.1 is enabled for all possible
architectures.

Someone (Per Jessen?) I think has repo for i586 builds; try to contact him.

You don't have to look so hard. The official Leap project is still
building i586 packages:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories/openSUSE:Leap:42.1

Just review that ones that aren't successful and see if there is
anything you can do to fix them.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Leap:42.1

Note that Intel 64-bit has a number of problems as well. A script to
find uniquely 32-bit build failures should be simple to write and
helpful in trying to support it as a Port.

I _assume_ the disabled and excluded packages can be ignored as not needed.

Greg