Re: [opensuse-factory] Network Manager disabled at startup at random
  • From: Alexandros_ Alexandros <alexandros.venn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 12:34:40 +0300
I have the same problem with my desktop (cable no wifi).
NetworkManager it doesn't start automatically and I have to start the
service manual from terminal

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:04 AM, Juraj Hura <jhura@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday, October 08, 2015 12:06:10 AM Chan Ju Ping wrote:
I am not sure why, but occasionally TW starts without enabling Network
Manager. I have to start it with the Services Manager in YaST.

Any idea how to force it to start every single time?

I think I have the same issue when it's on WiFi only. With cable plugged in
everything is OK. Could you confirm?