[opensuse-factory] New devel project: please add devel:languages:erlang
Hello,

Until now we have only erlang package in Factory, which is virtual
machine, compiler and standard library collection for Erlang language.
It is developed in devel:languages:erlang:Factory for the same purpose
as python interpreter is being developed in
devel:languages:python:Factory. Currently, if user wants third-party
erlang modules collection (not included into standard OTP/Erlang
distribution), the user is required to add devel:languages:erlang
repository to his/her system and then packages compiled with erlang
version from user distribution are available. Like in case with
python.

Now Eric would like to add erlang-rebar and erlang-retest to Factory
to make them available for all users by default. erlang-rebar is the
most famous build tool for erlang (kind of make) and erlang-retest is
unit testing framework required for rebar building. Now, auto-factory
script says that "'devel:languages:erlang' is not a valid devel
project". Could we white-list devel:languages:erlang as devel project
for Factory to allow development and submission of popular third-party
supplementary erlang packages in d:l:e?

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov