Re: [opensuse-factory] URGENT: ACTION NEEDED: LAST CHANCE - Make sure the packages you need are in openSUSE Leap
On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 03:01:08PM +0200, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi all,

Got your attention? :) This is hopefully the last email I'll send on
this topic

Hmmm ... I'm maintaining several packages and many of them are
very common in SLES12 as well as in openSUSE 13.2 and Tumbleweed.
Nevertheless I do not have the time to take a look at all my
packages and make a decision for all of those.

Sorry, but this does not work.

Werner

List Navigation