Re: [opensuse-factory] Slowest Tumblewwed mirror on the planet?
it takes about 3 hours to distribute new snapshot to mirrors, so
everybody dl from main site

On 4 October 2015 at 20:59, Steven Hess <flamebait@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looking at the mirrors list from this link:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tumbleweed/standard/openSUSE:Tumbleweed.repo.mirrorlist
I don't even see a mirror in the USA at all.
Seems we are not popular and the mirrors are heavily throttled.