Re: [opensuse-factory] 32bit apps on OS 13.2 64bit responses with Bad system call
03.10.2015 11:17, Peter Ragosch пишет:
Am Fri, 2 Oct 2015 21:21:47 +0300
schrieb Andrei Borzenkov <arvidjaar@xxxxxxxxx>:

02.10.2015 20:44, Peter Ragosch пишет:
The strace -f wine output is much easier to understand, I think:
On my 13.2 machine:
raven:~ # strace -f wine
execve("/usr/bin/wine", ["wine"], [/* 78 vars */]) = 0
+++ killed by SIGSYS +++
Bad system call

Yes, this really sounds like seccomp issue described in rhbz I
mentioned earlier. Could you check /proc/self/status, field Seccomp,
what value it has?

raven:~ # cat /proc/self/status | grep -i seccomp
Seccomp: 2
raven:~ #

Yes, you have seccomp enabled in mode 2. Unfortunately, I do not know if it is possible to fetch actual seccomp filter in use.

Please read man systemd-system.conf. Check every file and directory mentioned in this page - does it have SystemCallAcritectures set and to which value. If there is none - something enables seccomp and you will find out what. Start with booting with init=/bin/sh. What value Seccomp has now? Boot into run level 1 - what value Seccomp has now?