[opensuse-factory] [Leap 42.1] I can't start YaST in ncurses mode
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 01:26:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi

Eleanor-421:~ # yast
No such server module ncurses

Run 'yast2 -h' for help on usage
Eleanor-421:~ # zypper se ncurses
Reading installed packages...

S | Name | Summary | Type - --+--------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------------+--------
i | libncurses5 | The New curses Libraries
| package
| libncurses5-32bit | The New curses Libraries
| package
i | libncurses6 | The New curses Libraries
| package
| libncurses6-32bit | The New curses Libraries
| package
| libyui-ncurses-devel | Libyui-ncurses header files
| package
| libyui-ncurses-doc | Libyui-ncurses documentation
| package
| libyui-ncurses-pkg-devel | Libyui-ncurses-pkg header files
| package
| libyui-ncurses-pkg-doc | Libyui-ncurses-pkg documentation
| package
| libyui-ncurses-pkg6 | Libyui - yast2 package selector widget for the
ncurses UI | package
i | libyui-ncurses-pkg7 | Libyui - yast2 package selector widget for the
ncurses UI | package
i | libyui-ncurses6 | Libyui - Character Based User Interface
| package
i | libyui-ncurses7 | Libyui - Character Based User Interface
| package
| ncurses-devel | Include Files and Libraries mandatory for
Development | package
| ncurses-devel-32bit | Include Files and Libraries mandatory for
Development | package
i | ncurses-utils | Tools using the new curses libraries
| package
Eleanor-421:~ #

What is it missing? :-?

- -- Cheers,