Re: [opensuse-factory] clang non-native targets support?
On 13 Sep 08:07, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
What is the reason clang is restricted to support only native targets on
each platform? One of clang strength is native cross-compilation support;
building clang for all targets would give us powerful alternative
cross-compiler.

I sent an updated llvm to Tumbleweed and now we enable all backends on x86 (32
and 64bit), also we now enable OpenMP. This will be in the next snapshot
hopefully, or the one after that.

ismail