Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: openldap packages
Howard Guo wrote:
It is a very good argument, in fact apart from SAP I do not know of any
software that still depends on the ancient 2.3 library.

I think there has been a recommendation to use openSUSE code as much as
possible in SLES product. Since the 2.3 ldap library is not used much, there
shouldn't be much effort required to keep it in openSUSE.

It depends. There are also lots of compat packages in openSUSE.

Who is going to prepare the OpenLDAP 2.3 compat package?

Ciao, Michael.