Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20150714 released!
On 07/19/2015 04:28 AM, Francesco Montesano wrote:
Hi Patrick,

* Francesco Montesano <franz.bergesund@xxxxxxxxx> [07-18-15 16:10]:
[...]
I'm trying to zypper dup from TW 20150712 to the latest one and I get
the following problems:

---- 8< ----
3 Problems:
Problem: libKF5KHtml5-lang-5.12.0-1.1.noarch requires libKF5KHtml5 =
5.12.0, but this requirement cannot be provided
Problem: kdelibs4support-lang-5.11.0-1.2.noarch requires
kdelibs4support = 5.11.0, but this requirement cannot be provided
Problem: libKF5UnitConversion5-lang-5.11.0-1.1.noarch requires
libKF5UnitConversion5 = 5.11.0, but this requirement cannot be
provided
[...]

Has anyone seeing this? Any suggestion on how to proceed?

Not seen this particular problem, but. When I have seen similar, usually
something has not yet finished building. I usually refert from "zypper
dup" to "zypper up" and wait patiently ( :^) ) for the missing pkgs to
appear.

The problems disappear. Thank for the tip

It also may indicate that one of the mirrors you have accessed has not yet
updated completely.

Before proceeding, refresh your repos again and retry. If the packages
don't appear, "zypper up" and wait patiently :^).

I've refreshed many times in the last 20 hours to no avail. I'll wait

Or try to force another mirror.

I've skimmed through zypper man page and yast2 without finding any
info. Searching a bit the internet I haven't found any suggestion on
how to do it, just that the brainmirror redirects me
(https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mirrors),

Thank you