Re: [opensuse-factory] Road-map for openSuse 13.3?
Am 30.04.2015 um 10:30 schrieb Marcus Meissner:
On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 10:18:14AM +0200, Torsten Gruner wrote:

I think so, too.

Another solution might be to mark the affected packageswith this kind of
changes. And each packet has to be assessed whether a jump to the next
version without consequence for the function. Can several versions are
skipped?
And zypper has to handle this. This is a nice feature but a dream only.

What do you mean with affected packages?

We try to push out only "stable" and working tumbleweed snapshots and that
seems to be working quite well already.

My Laptop is running Tumbleweed and I have so far not have had a single
troublesome
status.

Since I'm afraid of putting TW on a production machine I decided to try
it in VirtualBox for quite some time (I reported issues earlier) and I
can only say that still every other TW update will leave my VirtualBox
TW installation unusable. Usually no X coming up anymore.
My confidence in TW as a working horse is really quite low while I had
actually some hopes in it.

Wolfgang