Re: [opensuse-factory] Road-map for openSuse 13.3?
On Wednesday 29 April 2015 13:29:00 Richard Brown wrote:
Hi All,

I've just made an announcement on the opensuse-project mailinglist
which may influence this discussion somewhat

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-04/msg00104.html

After my presentation on Friday, where I'll be able to go into more
details of what SUSE are doing and how we may (or may not, this is all
proposals at this point) wish to adopt that inside openSUSE, I think
it might make more sense to revisit this topic then with that new
information.

Hope this helps,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Please make a recording of that presentation and put it online somewhere, for
people who will not be able to attend.

--
Regards,
Stas