Re: [opensuse-factory] Road-map for openSuse 13.3?
  • From: Christoph Grüninger <pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:55:45 +0200 (CEST)
Hi!

TW is not suitable for everybody :-(

13.2 obviously isn't either - so what's your point?

The point is to have both. A release every 12 months would
be ok. But not having a stable release at all, would be a
bumper for me.

Anyhow, I would expect to share such thoughts to the wider
audience. I was not aware of the current spirit against
stable releases.
Whenever you want to change openSuse to a rolling release,
please announce it or start an according discussion. But
letting creepingly die the releases, is kind of betraying
the users.

What does the openSuse Board thinks about the recent
development? Can they either rule or moderate a discussion
what openSuse should aim for?

Best
Christoph