Re: [opensuse-factory] Add new project network:mail:zarafa to whitelist
Hi,

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

I ask for the network:mail:zarafa project to be added to
factory-repo-checker's whitelist of accepted projects.

Reasons why I think the zarafa project is worth being added:

- it simply runs close to out-of-the-box and is like the only MAPI
enabled backend that exists in OSS.
- is a long-term product with a company in the back which is focussed on
OSS.
- has an awesome webapp that delivers mail, calendaring, tasks, notes
out of the box
- Inclusion into Debian is also underway as we speak
- they maintain their code base now for over 10 years

+1

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)

--