Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20150423 released!
Am 25.04.2015 um 20:00 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar:

If this is supposed to be analyzed, we'd need at least a bug report
and zypper logs (history) to see what were about the last packages
updated...

If this happens (once per month with at least twice-a-week updates),
it's usually during font package updates.

but then: there is a reason why GNOME Software uses an offline update
mechanism. You hit one of them.

There's a reason why I run "zypper up" in screen, so that I do not have
to resort to systemd for updates :-P
--
Stefan Seyfried