Re: [opensuse-factory] removal of obsolete packages (here: gstreamer-0_10)
Le vendredi 24 avril 2015 à 14:29 +0200, Stanislav Brabec a écrit :
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Would it be possible to get an overview just as the one above with
respective links wherever upstream has patches (if you find them that
is). Once we know exactly what packages we really have to care for, we
can take the decision much easier, instead of a meta-discussion that
it would be good to get rid of it (off my head I know that pidgin's
patch set is in a terrible state - we had that for a while, but
reverted, and xfce still has an applet that depends on it - there were
plans to get a PA frontend, not sure what the situation is there by
now).

There is a quick way to check all packages for possible source-level
compatibility with gstreamer-1.0:

There is no point in testing that: gstreamer 1.0 is NOT API compatible
with 0.10,(that was there was a version bump)..

--
Frederic Crozat
Project Manager Enterprise Desktop