[opensuse-factory] proposal to add libstrophe to factory
  • From: blue hut <g.bluehut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:18:06 +0200
I propose adding the libstrophe xmpp library to factory.

When I started to create a package for the profanity xmpp client I found this package missing. Luckily dmacvicar already created it in his home repository. He agreed that I can add it to Factory as long as I will maintain it. Which I will.

I cleaned the spec up and created the request [1]. In case anything is wrong, please let me know and I will try to fix it.

1: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/298201

--
Michael