[opensuse-factory] [opensuse factory] zypper dup over the weekend - file access screwy
Opening a recent file with LibreOffice Calc, kwrite, and probably lots of others, I get a list of files through February, but not beyond that. If I check with Thunderbird via attachment, it sees all the files. There are files through March that do not show up in Dolphin or and terminal access, while still listing older files. Those "missing" were there prior to the update.

This problem has been an on again off again problem, fixed and then back again since back in the 12.x days.

I have not done a recent snapshop download, but the updates should provide the same results.