Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Major trouble after todays Factory update
Am 17.04.2015 um 14:56 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:23 AM, Stefan Seyfried
<stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also do not want systemd sessions for ssh logins :-)

I guess setting UsePam no in sshd_config will do the trick.. (if you
use key based authentication, not sure if password login will continue
working)

I have now removed pam_systemd from common-session and added it only to
lxdm and login pam files.

This seems to work fine.

But if I now have to start maintaining my own PAM configuration to get a
halfway sane system, then it's maybe really time to just start using
yocto poky on my x86 boxes, too (it's doing well on all embedded boxes
for a long time anyway) :-)
--
Stefan Seyfried