Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Major trouble after todays Factory update
Am 17.04.2015 um 01:33 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Stefan Seyfried
<stefan.seyfried@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

maybe I just need to find a way to "log in" to logind without
pam_systemd :-(

--> cronie git:(master) <--

I also do not want systemd sessions for ssh logins :-)

Looks like I'll have to create and maintain my very own pam config...
...or find a way to use logind without pam...
--
Stefan Seyfried