Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Major trouble after todays Factory update
Am 16.04.2015 um 20:37 schrieb Guido Berhoerster:

Yeah, all of the above operations are in openSUSE by default only
available to an unprivileged user on the active console without
additional authentication. So if you don't have an active session
registered with systemd-logind as the above indicates, polkit
will not grant permission for these privileged operations or as
for authentication via a polkit-agent.
Maybe your PAM config is broken?

Yes, "pam-config -a --systemd" did fix it. Which is a pity, because now
I need to find out how to get rid of the systemd session started and
teared down for every cron job etc. (I had disabled pam_systemd
deliberately) :-(

Or there is something wrong with
logind.

maybe I just need to find a way to "log in" to logind without
pam_systemd :-(
--
Stefan Seyfried