Re: [Bulk] Re: [opensuse-factory] Yast installer gui missing in Tumbleweed install in VirtualBox
On 04/14/2015 07:09 AM, jcsl wrote:
El Martes, 14 de abril de 2015 13:03:16 Wilhelm Boltz escribió:
Hello Roman,

Am Montag, 13. April 2015, 19:38:03 schrieb Roman Bysh:
Hello all,

I'm getting a message in VirtualBox when installing Tumbleweed.

Your computer does not fulfill all requirements for
a graphical installation. There is less than 96 MB
of memory or the X server could not be started.

Either way I installed using ncurses.
If you install Tumbleweed on a real hard drive is the gui still missing?
Missing file?

did You try to increase video memory to 96 MB in Your virtual machine?

Regards
Willy

I always set the video memory size to 128 MB and it still fails.

I also set mine to 128 MB and it failed. This didn't happen in the March ISOs.
I'll submit a bug report today.

Cheers!

Roman