Re: [opensuse-factory] Apparmor fails to start on boot in Tumbleweed
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 12. April 2015 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:02 PM, Christian Boltz wrote:
If there's a way to forbid usage of "restart" and "try-restart" (so
that only "reload" is permitted), I'd accept it as workaround.
Displaying an error message is still better than the current
restart behaviour.
No, only
RefuseManualStart= RefuseManualStop=.. however if you set any of
those options, restart will be also refused (but the user will be
unable to manually start or stop) This is the logic..

That doesn't sound like a solution we want to use.

So we are back to "we need an ExecRestart= option".

I'm sure you have good contacts with upstream systemd developers, so can
you please push this upstream? (Feel free to CC me so that I can answer
questions etc. directly.)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
How deep can subprojects be nested?
I think we have no limit of deepness, at least no one reached it until