Re: [opensuse-factory] Apparmor fails to start on boot in Tumbleweed
Hello,

Am Montag, 13. April 2015 schrieb Andrei Borzenkov:
How did it work before? I.e. /etc/rc.status should redirect
"/etc/init.d/boot.apparmor try-restart" to systemctl anyway? So what
made it different now?

The difference is:

For the initscript, apparmor.spec contains for %post:
#restart_on_update boot.apparmor - but non-broken (bnc#853019)

Basically I copied the %restart_on_update macro code and replaced
try-restart with status && reload.

I can of course do the same for %service_del_postun, but I had hoped
that I don't need to mess around with standard rpm macros again.

Oh, and this still doesn't help if someone manually calls
systemctl restart apparmor
:-(

(always use "reload"!)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Gibt es eine CPU Beschränkung bei der Prof. Version?
Die gibt es tatsaechlich, hat aber nichts mit der Professional Version