[opensuse-factory] partial internet access
  • From: Bonet <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 00:37:42 +0700
Since two days I am not able to connect to the internet with my second
computer. This happened quit sudden as I found out when I wanted to make a
zypper dup. Kmail and Chromium do not connect to the net.

The strange thing is that the Skype which I run on that machine still works
perfectly.
I have checked my internet setup but did not find anything that was changed.
The firewall was not changed and is still open for my connections.

Anybody with an idea where to start looking?

--
Linux User 183145 using KDE4 and LXDE on a Pentium IV ,