Re: [opensuse-factory] Restoring support for KDE3 in LibreOffice
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:08:47 +0200
Dne Čt 9. dubna 2015 22:05:05, Ilya Chernykh napsal(a):

Are you really shure what are you talking about? If it is the case, can you
provide more info?
Particularly, I can restore the hack you mentioned (putting all files in one
package)
and put all files (kde3 and kde4) into one package, libreoffice-kde. Will
that work?

If the problem is with the file lists alone, it can be easily fixed.

Sorry was away from mail today.

It is bit of time I did this so to think about it:

1) there was conflict with files where some kde4 ones got put into kde3
2) one of the .so files was generated with both at once, so pulling both DE's
when building like this
- upstream didn't bother with this as they build one or the other, and we
didn't need to fix it as kde3 was disabled.

So for your kde3 to work, fix the point 1 and verify/fix the point 2 is not
happening anymore.

Then I guess your submission would be acceptable.

Tom