Re: [opensuse-factory] Restoring support for KDE3 in LibreOffice
  • From: "Ilya Chernykh" <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:05:05 +0300
To: <opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 9 апреля 2015 г. 21:42
Subject: Re: [opensuse-factory] Restoring support for KDE3 in LibreOffice

Because it is broken upstream. And as we disabled the kde3 integration there
was no need to bother with it further.

If you want it really enabled, then you have to fix it upstream and we could
use it.

There were no complaints because simply it got broken and kde3 was disabled so
nobody gave a bit we have the hack in.

If you disable the hack you have to deal with the consequences, here being
fixing the lists and splitting the libs properly.

It might've been fixed in meantime but when i checked git log there was no
change on the distro-install-file-lists so I expect it to still be broken.

Are you really shure what are you talking about? If it is the case, can you provide more info?
Particularly, I can restore the hack you mentioned (putting all files in one package)
and put all files (kde3 and kde4) into one package, libreoffice-kde. Will that work?

If the problem is with the file lists alone, it can be easily fixed.