Re: [opensuse-factory] Restoring support for KDE3 in LibreOffice
  • From: "Ilya Chernykh" <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 19:14:30 +0300

Well, maybe it will be nice to point also to submit request so we can
make picture. I search it on build service and it is this one:

For me argument with braking kde4 sounds quite strong.

This argument is invalid: I put the KDE3 support files into a separate
libreoffice-kde3 package. They do not intervene with KDE4 at all (well, unless somebody decided to install it).