[opensuse-factory] Restoring support for KDE3 in LibreOffice
  • From: "Ilya Chernykh" <anixxsus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 17:28:36 +0300

Some time ago the support for KDE3 was disabled in our LibreOffice allegedly to "reduce dep graph".
But a lot of openSUSE users still use KDE3.

The LibreOffice package provides well the KDE3 support feature and openSUSE
has all necessary packages needed to build it.

Yet my submit-request to re-enable KDE3 support has been rejected.

Why people just cannot let us use the desktop we like to? This feature is provided by upstream
and openSUSE is one of the remaining distributions that provides KDE3.

Why do not we enable the feature?