Re: [opensuse-factory] fstab, systemd and UUID
On Wed, 2015-04-08 at 23:43 +0200, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
If no: standard setup.
All notebooks I know of which have multiple disks still only have one
disk controller type and thus a deterministic order of device
discovery.

That we definitely cannot assume. A rotational SATA disk and
an SSD over NVME or another interface not ATA
are pretty common in larger laptops under development.

SATA is just not sensible interface for integrated circuits.

Regards
Oliver