[opensuse-factory] New package submission to factory - xboxdrv
  • From: Robert Munteanu <robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 17:54:06 +0300
Hi,

I'd like to introduce a new submission for factory - xboxdrv [0].

From the project page:

xboxdrv is a Xbox/Xbox360 gamepad driver for Linux that works in
userspace. It is an alternative to the xpad kernel driver and has
support for Xbox1 gamepads, Xbox360 USB gamepads and Xbox360 wireless
gamepads, both first and third party. The Xbox360 guitar and some
Xbox1 dancemats might work too. The Xbox 360 racing wheel is not
supported, but shouldn't be to hard to add if somebody is interested.

As a personal note, I found and packaged xboxdrv after finding out
that xpad is badly broken [2] and had no problems since.

xboxdrv currently lives in hardware [3] and I'll forward it to factory
at the end of the week.

Robert

[1]: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/xboxdrv/
[2]: