[opensuse-factory] Re: Tumbleweed, long boot times
On Fri, 3 Apr 2015 18:46, Uzair Shamim wrote:

Hi,

Recently I have been experiencing very long boot times in tumbleweed. It seems something
in "userspace" (as per systemd-analyze) is causing the system to boot very
slowly.

# systemd-analyze
Startup finished in 2.119s (kernel) + 664ms (initrd) + 3min 633ms (userspace) =
3min 3.417s

# systemd-analyze blame
1.338s apparmor.service
949ms dev-sdc1.device
933ms SuSEfirewall2.service
595ms systemd-udev-settle.service
402ms postfix.service
[snip]
4ms systemd-udev-root-symlink.service
3ms systemd-random-seed.service
2ms systemd-user-sessions.service

I also have the output from systemd-analyze plot here:
https://www.copy.com/s/GaMkQ8eRhjXKZW9p/plot.png
One thing I noticed is that once I log in, systemd-analyze will tell me that
the boot process has not finished and I see high CPU usage from cupsd.
Eventually it stops and I can use systemd-analyze.

Any help to pinpoint the issue would be much appreciated.

With regards to Apparmor, thread here on factory list:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-04/msg00001.html

Short Info: config error, Missing / Wrong Statement.

- Yamaban.