Re: [opensuse-factory] Booting into runlevel 3 no longer possible by appending 3 to the kernel line
On Sunday 2015-03-29 20:24, Stefan Seifert wrote:

Some time in the last month Tumbleweed lost the ability to boot into runlevel
3 (command line with no X server running) by appending a 3 to the kernel line
in the grub menu. I guess that's because with systemd there are no numbered
runlevels anymore, but I wonder, what the replacement is?

Does it still occur for you and have you not changed klog units since?
If so, run and paste

systemctl status klog

please.