[opensuse-factory] systemd-219 vs. rsyslog: Where do mail* events get logged now?
Hi there,

after upgrading to several new stuff (including systemd-219) I now
realized that there are no messages logged to the /var/log/mail* files.
I use rsyslogd as my system logger and I don't have a persistent
journal. Up until systemd-210 sending an e-mail using postfix got logged
in /var/log/mail, similar to every received e-mail pulled in via
fetchmail, but right now the log file doesn't show any activity.

Does someone of our systemd experts know which knob to tweak to get
the old behaviour?

TIA, cheers.

l8er
manfred