Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
On 25/03/14 17:59, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

On Feb 24 I announced that factory reached 7000 packages, today
is Mar 25 and I can tell you, we have 7100.

And I'm hopeful that we can reach a more important milestone this
week: having openqa.opensuse.org updated to new hardware and software,
so you can finally see what I can see.

When that's done, my plan is to tackle a revised Factory-Tested
repo that will be the "new" factory. But the details are still to be
checked, our priority is public openQA at the moment.

Greetings, Stephan

Don't really know if this is relevant or not to this post but yesterday I was downloading Milestone 0 DVD when 1/2 way thru the download of 4.3GB the download terminated - and the iso file disappeared from the repository. Poooof. Vanished.

Luckily I captured the URL of the site when I started the download and the mirror was the ANL.GOV site in America. I have checked this site a few times and that DVD iso of build #117 is not there but everything else is still there. A glitch in the way mirrors are handled?

At the moment I am downloading the DVD from mirrors.ispros.com.bd (wherever that is).

BC

--
A civilisation is judged by how it treats the most vulnerable.

Lauren Smith - 30 January 2014