[opensuse-factory] Status: Distribution
Hi,

On Feb 24 I announced that factory reached 7000 packages, today
is Mar 25 and I can tell you, we have 7100.

And I'm hopeful that we can reach a more important milestone this
week: having openqa.opensuse.org updated to new hardware and software,
so you can finally see what I can see.

When that's done, my plan is to tackle a revised Factory-Tested
repo that will be the "new" factory. But the details are still to be
checked, our priority is public openQA at the moment.

Greetings, Stephan