Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Devel Project Virtualization: Not built against Tumbleweed?
Hi Johannes,

Am 22.03.2014 08:26, schrieb Johannes Kastl:
On 17.03.2014 10:25 Olaf Hering wrote:

While I can easily adjust Virtualization to burn more OBS and
mirroring resources, its not the call of Virtualization maintainers
to make such decision.

I was away for some time, has anything been happening in regard to
this issue?

There is no issue. The 13.1 repositories will just work fine with
Tumbleweed.

If they no longer do, we can consider spending build cycles on yet
another repository.
--
Stefan Seyfried