Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: When was it decided to stop supporting remote desktops?
Stefan Brüns wrote:
Try running a remote desktop via XDMCP. It hasn't worked since openSUSE
11.4.
It does work. Tested 12.1, 12.2, 12.3, 13.1.

Gnome 3 is slow as hell, but KDE 4 works fine, even kwins OpenGL compositing
works.

How are you starting the remote desktop? When I go switch user > remote
login, no systems show up in the list, not even the computer I'm doing
it on. At the moment, I have a ThinkPad and a desktop, with NVidia
video card.